Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tragedy

“Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late”- Benjamin Franklin

Often in life we get away doing wrong, and get punished for doing absolutely nothing. Yet we always complain. I guess at the end of the day it’s our mind that fails us. We think ego is everything, strike when the iron is hot, but usually in trying to gain supremacy you lose perspective. What we think is not what actually is, it’s said in philosophy that the only difference between you and me is that I know that I don’t know and u don’t know that you don’t know. Our dreams are where we are immaculate artists weaving a web of aspirations so far away from reality that disappointment feels like being round the corner.

In the quest to sometimes be moral, we lose sight of what implications our actions may have on others, I am one heartless bastard, I hurt to people I love the most for temporary satisfaction. I can give a pretty convincing argument on how you should learn from your mistakes and nothing ventured is nothing gained, but that would be a whole load of rubbish because I never learn. On the other hand some mistakes cannot be rectified, people hurt may never recover. There is nothing exciting about playing with someone’s feelings; it’s a tragedy that I lost her because of arrogance and just a moment of weakness. You know your life has started a downward spiral if you start having regrets. So much to do in so little time, the last you can afford is ill wishes.

We all make mistakes, I make the most, I’ll sulk and be morbid but I admit it and try to rectify it. Most people will predict, I gave your predictions reality, don’t think you’re better than me. The games have just begun. Spoil my name as you’ve done in the past, I’m not really looking for your respect. Ungrateful as you are you will pay. It’s a matter of time. To the one I hurt, I’m genuinely sorry. Wish things can be the same as they were before.

5 comments:

Mahrung said...

RRR said...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mouzma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.