Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Modeling... Humor at its best…

There are certain events in life that make you wonder, and give you some profound lesson which you cherish all your life. On the other hand there are events that just make you laugh your ass off, and this is the kind that gives you extreme happiness. I feel truly honored to have experienced what I did, to see someone slander their dignity to become popular? I mean the effort the people put in to make a fool of themselves is commendable. I was really shocked at the chain of events or just call it excitement, really don’t know where to begin. The evening began with a slight drizzle sitting comfortably on consecrated grounds I knew what was in store, but the event was overwhelming in itself.

Sitting on the edge of the row getting my camera ready to click some shots, the light come on... in anticipation the crowd roars... Or you would think… they were laughing to be honest, two females well very confident trotted down the so called ramp. For crying out loud you over 20 years, this event was for children, I mean didn’t you see the people in the group with you, they were all kids. Now I may not know much about the fashion industry and this may not have been a top notch event, but models need to be tall, and secondly very pretty… I guess you don’t realize that since you probably still hung over from all the tequila. I could feel the ground shaking it could have been your weight or the intensity I was laughing with. I love people like that since they make one feel there is still hope. For these people, life is just a party where you’re always late, always drunk, and inappropriately dressed. But the one thing is always constant, the arrogance… hey don’t be all that upset there were five people in the front that really like what u guys had to offer.

The runway symbolizes something in society that's very intimidating to women. That’s the reason why not all women make it there. Yes, you may have to start somewhere, but this wasn’t it. Spare a minute for the poor soul, who tried his level best to fit back into the group, take a few pictures you know try to interact with the elders... no show brother... its time to move on, make something of your life.

Modeling can be a lucrative hobby and not embarrassing at all, for one you don’t have to speak. To be honest I enjoyed the show but, all of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you. See if you can’t ignore an insult, top it; if you can’t top it, laugh it off; and if you can’t laugh it off, it’s probably deserved. Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live. Not my best blog but well I hope it gets the message out, I wish I had such low standards and be easily amused by mediocre attention, but then again not many people can be Roydon D’mello.
"The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of its behind."

4 comments:

Baz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...