Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life as we Know IT….

So here we go again, same story, same result, only difference conditions are worse today. Human relationships are like life itself, they're born, they grow, they're subjected to a lot of hardships and plagues, stronger ones survive and weaker ones perish. But unlike life you’re greatly dependent on yourself, but in a relationship one is severely handicapped and dependent on the other for support. Over a period of time dependency increases on the other hand all life forms come to an end so do relationships.

I always believed that people can change and it’s important to give them the chance to do so. But as usual I’ve been proved wrong and bigots will never change their way of thinking. They will screw you over and then not even have the courtesy to apologize. But again I have no one to blame but myself because I knew the end. Some people enjoy playing with people’s life, ruining families on the basis of false promises. One 2 hour conversation summarized in one message, all the lies all the screw ups. And the argument they present is “living in sin”. There is no difference between you and the others, they left me struggling the same way, and so did you. The way I treated you no one will, and you forever shall long for my immaculate touch. No can make you feel the way I did. I am Roydon D’mello.

At the end of it all, one must realize that for people things like money and popularity mean everything. A prayer at one time would mean the world and the next time the same prayers bring up hoax results. Did God cheat us then? No, your existence was regretted by Him.

You think you are alive
because you breathe air?
Shame on you,
that you are alive in such a limited way.
Don't be without Love,
so you won't feel dead.
Die in Love
and stay alive forever.

As life progresses you learn a lot from people. Their mistakes will one day become your strength; the gap they leave in your life is insignificant. Having regrets has made me only stronger. Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.

No comments: