Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Past

God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches you by means of opposites, so that you will have two wings to fly - not one.

The worst part about people is that they will pick on the very people that are willing to help them with get through their problems. I mean common you may think you’re smart but you’re not. That was just a little about the present getting back to the topic in hand. How easy it is to sit in the comfort of your house, divulging all your personal thoughts on a handy word processor, typing away how things were and how they should be, how miserable you feel and how life seems bleak for you. Moving on is overrated don’t you think? I mean you have the best to eat, wear, entertainment and most of all you have a zillion shoulders to cry on, and you’re still sad? I mean please, for one moment think about the other person who has this gloomy look on his face yearning for a moment of peace, finding a path of enlightenment but falling short every time in absolute darkness.

I’d like to pay tribute to the recent moving on ventures experienced. Firstly the cake designers, nice as she was, and as bad as I was, She gave me the key to moving on, friends with the enemy wow, the Dcruz always wins.. Always. Now the next, sweet flower I devoured “the accountant”, I was so guilty, that I stuck by her to get her through turbulent times, what I got in return was aggressive plotting and pain for months, she was good really good, great plotter with a politicians mind to screw me over. The last but my no means the least, someone I wish I had to never let go of, I know she may feel I never understood her but truth is she never understood me. I had valid reasons for everything I did; I only didn’t have anyone to validate my story.

So if we are so bent on moving on doesn’t that mean you never loved truly in the first place? Think of a person who is madly in love and is fighting day in and day out to get to that person that they want to spend their life with, that’s hard, that’s what will kill a person. For all those out there disappointed in love. Don’t revolve your life around moving on, trying keeping your mind open to the possibility of love, I love you all for the contributions made in my life, I’ve learnt from every experience. What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.