Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friday

The questions most people worry about in their lives are whether others are right or wrong. What people fail to understand is that every step of our lives is a test, a test not to prove anything to others but to figure out our own deep rooted desires… if something is irrelevant then you never mention it, but if its relevant and u pretend otherwise, well you know where you’re going wrong.

People don’t agree, the way I live my life, as much as I love those people, and I’m too stubborn to change. But then I would only change if I think I’m wrong right. The end to many things is near... life eventually ends, and it isn’t that bad. I miss the times where I didn’t have to worry about what I need to achieve tomorrow... my problem is quite simple, how do I leave a legacy to die for, unlike waste my time like most.

Doing good is something you usually keep to yourself, but doing good doesn’t necessarily means feeling good. With a temperature of 103, two highly anticipated midterm exams and a cold plate of being neglected really cheers up a guy. Nobody can tell you why you are here, you find it yourself, and now times run out … so yes I glad and things worked out for you… but ive been through all this before, I wont fall for it again…. As a single withered tree, if set aflame, causes a whole forest to burn, so does a rascal son destroy a whole family.
“It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday”

No comments: