Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Machiavellian

Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil.
Niccolo Machiavelli


I have this really small world, at it crumbles daily and I try to build it just to see it fall again. One is usually faced with a lot of decision is the face of adversity. Life is so much bigger than insignificant people. I’ve understood the importance of some people and I’ve built my life around them. But life and decisions aren’t made on love, anger and any other feelings I test allegiance for the simple reason, I need to know. It’s a good feeling to know you’d do something for somebody on their birthday, its good to know you’d send someone to sleep (if that happens) telling them how special someone else is.

Tomorrow marks an iconic end to a lot of things, I block all the things that make me weak, that reduce me to this state of nothingness. Some sacrifices are difficult for others to make, some sacrifices I regret making now.

No comments: