Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pineapple Express

If you suffer, thank God! -- it is a sure sign that you are alive. --Elbert Hubbard

I fail to understand conceptually the way people think. Life is just a means of passing time. Some are motivated and have a purpose, others in oblivion follow religion, while others spend their time in judging others. Yes, I’m everything you say I am. Isn’t it possible to stop there?
The things I do, the things I say/said were for your own benefit. This world I tell you is a cruel one. And I always felt without any compulsion that it was my duty to protect. God complex with its own fine twist of morality and persuasion (free will and destiny).

The first station of the pineapple express is trust, we commit sins as if it’s a part of our DNA, some will be forgiven some wont. Things are pretty much over and forgotten but the people that sicken me are those that live to keep the world happy. While a loved one suffers in a distance.

The second station is the epitome of all stops. A stop that really does stop everything, I love the fact that I’m an extremist. A sin is a sin irrespective of its magnitude. I believe your motive if clean then there is a mind much bigger than yours that will understand what you’re all about.

Infections are bastards; they’re parasites which barge in like uninvited guests especially at dinner time. They fuck with you a little and leave you very much distorted. The past never leaves you, its dirty blood being recycled only to get dirtier.

The truth that many people never understand, until it is too late, is that the more you try to avoid suffering the more you suffer because smaller and more insignificant things begin to torture you in proportion to your fear of being hurt. --Thomas Merton

No comments: