Saturday, May 7, 2011

Needle No. 3

“Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.”
Oscar Wilde quotes

A taste of my own medicine today; it was bitter sweet. I always believe that people including myself like to play victim. People like to be in places where they hurt the most. They like to be insulted and told what to do. They find solace in taking advice from those confused. And most importantly they will stay confused till the rest of eternity.

I hate to make the excruciating pain an excuse for everything, but I found out today that there is something that hurts much more. Never really mattered if anyone got me or not, there were just few people that mattered, that’s lost too. The regret well is the waste of time and more important waste of emotions. It’s easy to get something of someone else’s identity (profile) but when the same is asked from you, you get crippled… I know whores whom done a lot to get a movie, or to get tight with the first man of a linguistics society. I’ve never seen someone desperate enough to be with them… until now that is.

My problem, I live on my own terms I will die on my own. I don’t let people govern my decision, I let my EGO decide... and from where I see it, it ain’t so bad. Morality for me is the inability to see someone destroying the person I love, dignity is asking for my right without being ashamed … only problem is that these are all one sided and reserved for certain people.

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.”

No comments: