Sunday, July 17, 2011

Social Liars

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

People vary in their dealings, in their ideology and the way they decide to live their life. I try to categorize these individuals in the life of utter shame that they choose to exist. The first kind (ASN1 I call them), are those people who have an utter disregard for instructions. You’re given a certain set of guidelines, you’re required to follow them, you’re asked to make a decision and you stall and then all your actions are grossly due to overcompensation. These kinds of people are seemingly very amiable but at the core as selfish as it gets, they are the reason for your suffering and sad part is they know it yet they do it. You know you HAD the best, now you’re sad you lost it.

The second type (MRRK1 I call these) these are this rare breed of unjust human beings that believe that every other human being was placed on this earth to be judged. What they forget is being ignorant is not an excuse for being the people they are. Why these individuals posses this air of arrogance, cause they have many benefits which can be observed in their phonebooks, I tell u they’ve just fallen victims to their own ploy. The power comes from people who save seats, message and call them day in and day out. And most importantly you know you’re on the right track when you have residence numbers of people that own disco bakery.


I stand on the threshold of a very important phase of my life, where I need to build and sustain myself for myself and most importantly my family. People have this natural instinct of testing you, but I’m beyond these, the guilt of living life with what I know/done was a challenge in itself, but what did I do wrong? Care?

The best part of the whole ordeal is that religion remains constant, doesn’t matter how many car rides you’ve had, encounters of a physical nature or musical performances, you will still be absolute. Cause you are the chosen people. My advice, if change was that difficult, revert back, it bought you accolades which you dearly miss. Life for you has no substance, life for me has obstacles. It’s a new day today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, really.

Taha Israil said...

After reading this post !! Three things come
To my mind !! EGO ... SOCIAL ACCEPTENCE and PRETENDERS !!!
Peopel tends to show more then what they actually possess just for the sake of being socially accepted in a better class in terms of social status!