Wednesday, December 11, 2013

AXIOLOGY


“Believe nothing no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense.” ~Buddha

Its funny how history tends to repeat itself, it's like destiny works in loop and the tape just resets every now and then.  I guess the same happens with relationships, we as individuals will choose the same kind of people over and over again, and slight modifications here and there but that doesn't change the end result.

It's pretty simple really I mean as a guy, if you don't have money (a job at Barclays or Group M, power (and/or political affiliation), let's not forget a vehicle (preferably a Honda or city), you might as well not bother.

I guess the worst part about is history repeating itself is you going back to the same shit over again. We I'd to think I don't do that, once I move on I stay moved on. Regret is to me the biggest plagues that a person can be inflicted with psychologically. Mistakes tend to happen at times when we least expect it.  People tend to stay in relationships for the mere illusion of love when they're heart is stuck on the rich dude that provided a shoulder to cry on in the canteen.

My biggest problems are still pretty huge to list down. But obviously I wish I was a better at handling anger and pain, a little less verbally abusive and cared a little less for people who don't feel the same about you,  I've tried my level best not to be a burden on my loved ones, but more often than not, I'm their cause for pain.

I wish you the best of luck, only i know myself completely. No other human will ever come close. So why would you ever let another human decide anything for me?


No comments: