Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Goldfish and Eagles

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure. ~Murphy's Law

Preaching is not everyone’s cup of tea but then again I’m a coffee person. Most people with limited thinking believe that preaching is restricted to just words, but if words were the only form of preaching the spiritually and literally deaf would be at the hard end of the bargain.

We go through life not realizing the importance of time, our own and others. We all live in different time frames which are hard to decipher as a group, our lives we measure in days and years. And still these days and years are different for various people, for some the dawn of responsibility comes earlier than they like, and its honor learning from them, for others facebook plays an important role in life and who they go to cbm with…!!! And for the rest it’s a wedding or vacation missed.

On the brink of losing out something not so important, I wonder what the future holds for me. I wonder the path I choose will take me to my desired destination, although life has not been so kind to me. Structure in what we lack in life, all the rules and regulations, money and freedom, the power and authority has a downside to it as well. New chapters in life, new journey, it’s time to write a whole new story. If time was money then I would be fucking rich!

No comments: