Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Divine Comedy

Oh come on, you know me better than that. That title is just really catchy, so I had to use something that will catch your attention. It’s just my way of making you want to click the link…

In the midst of massive instability I was told that a content life was a life that has peace in it. I obviously like most times disagree with that notion; I think peace is subjective to a person’s needs, perception and ambitions. I’ve reviewed the literature on positive psychology, some metaphysics and a lot of self help but the fact remains when your dealt a sorry hand you need to find a way to deal with it.


Every day I learn something new, something new about the world, something new about people and something new about myself. Obviously I was just trying to sound philosophical, learning stuff doesn’t change your destiny. Doing stuff changes life. Yes I maybe negative, highly unstable, but I’m trying 

No comments: