Thursday, June 9, 2016

Monad

Whether we like it or not, life will hit you. For some, it will be sooner than later.  One of the biggest mistakes I think mankind faces in general, the inability to move on. Hell everyone makes mistakes, but to be stuck in that revolving door is just painful. In the grand scheme of things, it all boils down to acceptance. We crave the acceptance of other, whether it is in the form or love or even in the form of forgiveness.



One of the things that I have tried to change in myself is eradicating the need for acceptance from incompetent people. It is important to understand your own worth, trust me, no piece of paper, a degree or test can determine that for you. If you see things the same way they were say 10 years back, you have wasted a decade, time which you will never get back. I guess not everyone has a forum to go upon and voice their views, the incompetent flourish while the talented surfer. But that’s life, isn’t it. I’ve sulked for many years under the burden of this thought. But I survive because my conscious is clear, you live and you learn. I’m better for it. If I’ve learned anything is that life goes on, things do eventually get better. Somewhere, sometime things will balance out. 

No comments: