Friday, December 18, 2009

Velvet Sky

How many times in your life you feel stranded accepting something you’ve been waiting for all your life. That perfect companion you’ve yearned for. They say all good things come to an end, when we don’t know but, it will one day and will be hard to accept it, but hey what can we do?

The feelings of being in love for the first cannot be merely put into words, I never knew I could someone the way I love you, the sound of your voice makes my dreams come true. A lot of things have happened between us lately. It's been really hard to keep it together and I've nearly lost my mind here and there and I know you nearly have too. I don't know if you will ever read this but I just want you to know something...

How I feel about you is something that mere words cannot explain. If anything I love you more deeply than I ever have before. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met and you've touched my life in a way I'll never be able to put into words. When I'm with you I'm happy, when I'm in your arms everything else melts away. You're still the first thing I think about in the morning and still the last thing I think about at night and not a day passes where I don't think about you. You're such a large part of my life if you were ever to stop being in it I don't know what I'd do.
It is no surprise to me that Buddha, Jesus and other masters had no wife. This would not allow them to fully be what they were teaching. Universal love extends to all as we are all Part of One. Often relationships pull us into a very narrow expression of love. "Love me and no other... Spend all your time with me or I'll feel that you don't love me (conditions)... If you loved me, you'd do this to make me happy (more impossible conditions)... "

How do I know this? When you ascend to the higher planes your ego is stripped fully away. There is only conscious light and oneness. Much of our perceived misery here is that we separate ourselves from this fact.
(P.s the title is one of my fav songs from this band called Los Lonely boys)

No comments: