Monday, April 19, 2010

Confessions of a Fickle Mind

Life is such a twisted psycho, I mean why does it always have to level things out, why does it compel us to make choices which means giving up something that’s means the world to us. Some choices are just obvious ones, some apparently complex or forced upon us. We spend major part of our lives identifying, handling our avoiding such situations. Am I a part of the problem or am I a part of the solution? To be a part of the problem would mean my work is fruitless, I am fooling myself and wasting valuable time, because everything I do is based upon my own selfish gratification. What about the future?

I think about the future, whatever I am doing is keeping the future in mind, yes they may seem as mistakes, and they may make me look like an insensitive bastard but... then again you all are entitled to your opinions. One of the most erratic feelings human beings experience is “Love”. We love then we hate, and love again but it loses its meaning somewhere down the line and becomes a trend. And some people are just unlucky; never get over their past which effect their relationships forever. Well the by-product of Love should be happiness, but that doesn’t always happen.

I don’t know what the future has in store for me, but I’m surely in high spirits, hard work always, yes always pays off. Money means nothing if it pushes you away from people. I apologize in advance for their people that will be pushed away due to certain decisions I am about to make in the future; but then that’s just life you win some you lose some, you guys will always have a special place in my life may be active or even passive, but like someone quite aptly pointed out to me the importance of closing old chapters. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.

1 comment:

Shaheryar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.