Monday, April 12, 2010

Limitations

The day you start accepting limitations is the day you start dying, and I am not dying, my friend. I am living life to the fullest. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go throw up and take a nap...

The past is such a funny thing, you may want to move on and forget about it and move on but there is will always be these few individuals that will throw it back in your face. Our experiences shape our personalities, why then forget it? Isn’t it better to come to terms with it and deal with the issue? Like all physical limitations there exists an emotional limitation for every individual. And you deal with issues in your own way in your own time.

Now there are some people whom you've done wrong to, yes my bad I screwed up. But things are back to normal (or so to say), think about it I’m the one having fun? Talking to the people that are the actual culprits and very ugly may I add. The next are the best kind, people who would actually look down upon living in the illusion of a world thinking they are always right. Well time to wake up, I mean just because you hide and hang out with kids doesn’t make you right. You’re unfortunately going to always be ambitious and that is not my type… Thank you… so he’s a banker... and you’re a liar.

The third and very unimportant kind... G chord... one of my very favorite chords... I’m lost for words in your honor. You’re rich but ugly, a pretend musician and an even bigger hypocrite. Your existence is worth nothing, you live on hand downs which will stop one day. You’re only loved for your vehicle you’re an underpaid and over dressed driver of sorts. Did I mention you’re ugly? You’re lucky I usually don’t acknowledge trash on my blogs... wait a minute that’s all I do… ;) we all heard your lame jokes, didn’t want to hear them at a funeral again... when you go for prayers the least you can do is avoid booze..

In the midst of all this I haven’t lost hope; in the presence of God I was shown a new light... I know what to be thankful for I know where my heart is... I know what I am and what I’m capable of... and most of all I feel truly loved today, not because of my past but because of my present. My dynamic trio at university keeps me alive; the friend who is much more... life is in fact really good.

"It is only when we realize that life is taking us nowhere that it begins to have meaning."
-P.D. Ouspensky

No comments: