Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 1

I’ve written about pain before, I’ve epitomized suffering without ever being in actual pain or state of suffering physically. When a normal person takes an aspirin, they probably are optimistic to feel relief and contentment from an ailment. But taking something that you know will cause nothing more than chronic pain it’s a little ticking off. People that say pain makes you tougher, have either survived pain or haven’t been through real pain at all.

Pain makes you weak; it makes your irrational and delusional. It makes your crave love and sympathy. It makes you want someone by your side to care for you; it makes you want all those things that you can’t have. We say we need to get married and be in relationships because man is a social animal? Your social, very social and you want to be in a relationship and you want everything else at your convince, you want to talk at your convince and meet as you desire, spare a thought for a guy whose having a tough time keeping up.

21 hours now since I’ve met a loved one, since a proper meal since sanity. There is work to be done but the pain cripples me. Emotions are high, threshold of pain declining; I can feel the surge of pain hitting every part of my existence. How do I get myself out of this rut? It’s along journey ahead how will I survive? I’ve forgotten how to pray, solitude despises me, and I hate it back. But it’s my only companion today and for the days to come. You purchase pain with all that joy can give, and die of nothing but a rage to live…. To be contd…

No comments: