Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 9… Vulnerable

As the days pass by my life gets more complicated, its funny at times but I wish it would end to. The only thing keeping me going is the happiness in other people’s life. I’m like a parasite living of others trying to cloak the emotional inadequicies that cripple me. For the first time in my life the emotional bit is not my actual problem it’s the physical aspect of life. My hair is shorter and weird, face is well all distorted my weight is off the charts, side affects I tell you can kill a man. Its hard to hide the pain, I do a great job though.

Life pulls me down every second, there are trials and tribulations at every corner. And I have to deal with it all alone, I love them. They make me stronger and add depth to my personality, my mistake obviously I revolve my life around others and miss out on discovering myself. Yes great philosophers have said that pain will make you stronger and conquering pain will help you fulfill your purpose of life. Really? Ask a man who has tubes stuck in him for weeks with minium food, and visibly experiencing his life crumble. At this point who really cares about girls, wait I wouldn’t mind a hot one by my side but that’s besides the point. You get to know people, their calibre their dedication to you when you need them most. Now I’m back to square one, feels like I’m back three years where everything was crap.

"Did you ever say yes to a pleasure?
Oh my friends, then you also said yes to all pain.
All things are linked, entwined, in love with one another."
"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.