Sunday, July 18, 2010

How I met your mother…

How I met your mother…

A lot of people watch various sitcoms and serials which they usually can relate to quite easily, Grey’s Anatomy, House, Gossip girl, CSI and Desperate Housewives (I wish I could live in such a neighborhood, all my drama needs would be catered for…). I’m not very different from the rest of the pack just enough though. I imagine telling my children some really exciting stories about myself. I imagine them being above average and they’re never going to get screwed in relationships ever. For those who know me, I’ve gotten around a bit and I think I have another good decade left in me.

We all have some dents, which we wish we could change; I wish I could remember dates I don’t know why may be someday I’ll sharpen that skill up. Happy Birthday Anneka Gonsalves, hope you have a great day.

The first feeling I’ve come to experience in life is the lack of time to do everything I want. And when you do have the time side affects jumps in. Knowledge is the key to solving most of my problems, but there is a problem with that, when you know too much. You start feeling like a pawn being controlled my forces that you detest. The worst feeling is being controlled against your will, whether socially, politically and even spiritually. "It is better to be unhappy Socrates than a happy pig" Why indeed? Intuition tells us that there are ways we can make ourselves happier. But unfortunately happiness again is just a way to cover up the reality of what’s going on around, it a way of hiding it to gain temporary satisfaction. Change is only possible from within

1 comment:

Danial Shah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.