Monday, November 22, 2010

Ramblings of the insane

“The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
Marcus Aurelius

Don’t ever let your left hand know what your right hand does… people will always tell you that it’s best to talk about your problems and everything. Well some people talk and while some people subconsciously show it to people …they might not want to talk about something but in everything other than words they will show it … concealing takes some heightened maturity… the problem is that words have lost their charm, people say they understand but they don’t, cause if they did they wouldn’t put you through everything.. The past kills me every day because history repeats itself always in various patterns usually linear and that’s whats freakin scary.

It doesn’t matter what you’ve done in the past, as long as u have an attitude to deny it or somehow make it less significant … but the past isn’t entirely insignificant and the future well it’s obvious holds a lot of pain. I wait for the time I’ll be put out of my misery, everything is perfect outside, and inside my head it all messed up… you have your trampy endeavors and social networking sites, and the assumption that I know nothing but then again not everyone is perfect… in spite of everything I’m happy I don’t have a hundred sympathies and I still have my pride and dignity to walk with my head held up high… cowards sulk and cowards are the one that cry. Life isn’t a bed of roses, but it may seem like one when you have many admirers. For the weak hearted, embarking on the journey of love should be delayed for the longest possible time i.e. till you grow up. In the mean time, fulfill the other part of your existence, meaningless gatherings, life on a platter and well just being the beautiful you.

No comments: