Friday, February 18, 2011

The Test of The Saints

When the heart weeps for what it has lost,
the soul laughs for what it has found.


Over the history of time, the reason why saints were screwed was because they’re possessed this unique quality of thinking about others. Selfish we are I tell you. As life passes you go through many tests, trials and tribulations. I’ve done really good in most of them, it’s this recent test that I had so high hopes of that I failed really miserably.

Tests are not only something that you see perceive and attempt, some tests are in your veins , they gush through you whole body and fail you at every junction of life, leaving crippled more emotionally than physically, keeps you guessing if you will ever make it to the next milestone . I’m no saint, nor am I here to preach, doing something good for myself and others is wrong then well I’ve been wrong so often. It’s not always about the journey sometimes the destination is what’s most important...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conseils tres interessants. A quand la suite?

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

Digital Marketing said...

https://www.digitalumbrellas.com/Welcome to Digital Umbrella Pakistan, USA, UK. A Service company you can Depend on