Sunday, March 20, 2011

103 - Reaction Thermal

Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.
~Robert Frost, "Cluster of Faith," 1962

We are brought into this world cold, weak, and helpless. Then it gets worse. Everyone in this world has a philosophy of their own; everyone lives a life which they play varying roles; some planned some out of compulsion. People change quickly; it takes a matter of months sometimes even moments of a new experience to forget all that you lived for. Some things I’ve changed in the recent past, I’ve learnt to fight for what I want, I’ve learnt to keep the basics of morality intact (successful or not is a different story) and I’ve decided that I will not take shit from anyone anymore.

Whether religious or not we always believe that there is this predefined destiny that we all are subjected to. Yet we indulge in intrusive planning hoping to achieve all the goals we set our mind out to. We are such control freaks by nature that we want everything to go the way just planned. Personally speaking if things went the way I planned, life would definitely be more stable but I would have never been the man I am today. The little things in life matter to me, the unpredictability the feelings of meeting someone new, the heartbreaks of not being able to be with someone the bitter sweet feeling of finding success in failure.

As usual I have an opinion about everything and I love judging and being judged, therefore giving advice comes naturally. For those who think that experimenting is fun, well think about it again the only experimenting you will do is with the color of your wedding dress of your arrange marriage. Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader. For whatever reason you feel superior you will lose once you’re out in the real world. For the few others dependent financially on someone you will always be this way for the simple reason its been drilled into your DNA to be a mere slave. And lastly for the immaculate people in my life, be there always.

No comments: