Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Structure and Death

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.
- Thomas Moore

There are two kinds of people in this world, one that are interested in knowing how hard they can hit and the other how hard they can get HIT. Personally I love both it’s the one who are stuck in middle, why that’s a whole other story. At every junction of my life I felt that life is tough, complicated and what not basically always complaining but life is simple in real. Being rigid they say is wrong, being an extremist. We want to be liberals and free spiritedness, but we also want to not care. We want to think out of the box but we need a platform to do it. We need structure ..

Life changes so rapidly, people feel that stages take their own sweet time to come and go, when in reality moving from stage one to 3 takes just a matter of months. Everyone has their own set of problems and I do to… but it feels as if I’m running out of the energy to handle everything … I know we all feel that the world burden is on our shoulders; doing the right thing becomes even tougher. The right thing to for yourself and to others; the people that matter the most you screw to get them to realize how amazing they are...

I see the atrocities kids smoking, drinking ruining lives and family and then come death. Death of someone close or maybe just an acquaintance, but death in any form is hurtful, it’s the realization of so many things, life is summarized in mere moments … we strive to get through what’s left of life … money, love, relationships and marriage mean nothing if you haven’t lived life the RIGHT way…

2 comments:

A@DIICBM said...

y cant i just get where u go with ur blogs, a line gives me a clue and than the next one ruins it.

Unknown said...

Thats the whole point :)