Friday, December 2, 2011

UNSUB

It that time finally, the one I’ve dreaded for so many years. It’s the time where I cut the jugular vein of all human contact. Interestingly Psychopaths are social predators who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow their way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations, and empty wallets. Completely lacking in conscience and in feelings for others, they selfishly take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret. This is clearly displayed in Bundy and Hannibal lecter had no moral compass and rationalization for them was pretty simple, but the problem is for those that do have a conscious who have been fighting their urges to break away.
The final verdict is in; everything seems to be spiraling down the drain, doors closing down. There is always this feeling before the arrival of unpleasant news; one usually feels this sense of calm. I do what I do for a reason; I’m great at manufacturing desired outcomes, the only problem is im really good at what I do.

No comments: