Sunday, September 9, 2012

Monroe Madness


“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
 Marilyn Monroe

But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. I doubt there are better said words than these. I am what I am. But I’m supposed to change so that life is easy for everyone else. So that everyone else can continue living life the way they always do.

One of the harsh realities of my life and most people lives is that they don’t realize they’re indispensible. I am indispensible easily replaced. We only surround ourselves with people that we want to be with, that is our choice. Since we now have a pool to people with similar qualities it becomes easier to discard. Can’t discard your boss can you? Your dad? That kid who always... chal chor

The best part about life is that you learn something new about yourself every day. And yes it takes a life time to know someone. Generally I’m a good person, who does a hell lot of stupid things, but no one really deserves be discarded and betrayed (and I mean all of this metaphorically obviously).

That 6 inch needle that pierces the flesh to inject hope into a withering flower that has meekly withstood the autumn winds. Posting this is probably not going to change anything but as always i will blame it on something irrelevant. My advice as usual, never forget anything, its the only thing that makes you vulnerable. Plus crappy Sundays :p

No comments: