Friday, October 10, 2014

Dionysiac Frenzy

We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale

I guess what makes us human is the emotions we feel, the emotions we show. The way we interact with  God, people and animals, are majorly dependent on the emotions we experience. I have realized through the course of my short life that there is a higher purpose we serve.  Life isn’t just a means of pleasing the world and one's psyche.  

I think one of the biggest change that I have experienced personally is the fact that along with judging others I judge myself too. Change is inevitable, and fighting it is futile. Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die. I have regressed in the way I used to think I used to be more open minded and flexible, things and people around me didn’t bother me the way they do now. People can hate somebody from the core of their existence, but have no issues working with them, hate a person, but depend on him for all their lavish needs and wants. It’s hard these days to live a simplistic life, but not impossible. The first step to solve a problem is accepting there is one.

A cluttered life usually results in us missing out on the things and people that actually matter. Some of the changes I hope to make is to give family as much as time possible. A quite unrushed morning to start your day with some stability and clarity of thought. Shopping isn’t a therapy it’s a waste of time and money. Healthy food and more exercise ...  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm from a different school of thought when it comes to working with somebody I don't go along. I can't put up an act and show I'm all good whereas behind curtains it's all blood and war. I make my intentions obvious to either reconcile or remain quiet until the time is right.

And yes whenever there was winds of change where I had to incline to the same person for help I disliked and he/s assisted me, in that moment I realized my corruptness. Because it's not always that people agree to help you. Unconditional bliss is what I experience mostly.

"Shopping isn’t a therapy it’s a waste of time and money." Loved it! Reminds me of Warren Buffett.

Time with family should never be compromised. It's more like a meal nourishing us each day when interacting with them.